Almond meal is so easy to make, in less than 5 minutes, we can make healthy fresh almond meal..Almonds are great friend to low carb eaters as it is a healthy gluten free ingredient.
- Place 1/2 cup blanched or un-blanched almonds in a grinder. Put the lid and grind in to a medium-fine textured meal forms.
- Put ground almond meal in a clean flour sifter. Sift and place any large particles of almond back in to the grinder and grind and sift it again..
- Store in air tight container in the refrigerator and enjoy making almond cookies/pancakes/cakes etc....:-)
- Do not over grind the almonds or you will end up with almond butter.
- Store brought almond meal is frequently made with blanched (skin removed) almonds..But I like to use almonds with their skins because skin contains healthy antioxidants.
- Always store almond meal in a refrigerator.