This recipe is rich and delicious, a perfect party food to woo your guests.....A healthy and yummy snack for winter evenings and a gr8 hit with all the kids...so try it out and enjoy with your family and friends...:-)
- Almond - 25
- Paneer, grated - 1/2 cup
- Potato, boiled - 1 medium size
- Cashews, chopped - 5
- Green chilli, chopped - 2
- Red chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri methi - 1 tsp
- Chaat masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Aamchur powder - 1/2 tsp
- Bread slice - 2
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Blanch, peel and then blend the almonds in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Take a big bowl and mix all the ingredients with almond paste except oil.
- Make small patties and deep fry till golden brown colour.
- Enjoy with any chutney, sauce or dip of your choice....:-)
- You can also shallow fry the patties to make even healthier kebabs.